Prepare to embark on the expedition of a lifetime as we travel deep into the Mongolian steppe for a week of adventures for the mind, body and spirit - all with the aim of helping you and your business breakthrough to the next level.
We venture far from the madding crowd, disconnect from the digital world and embark on a week of physical adventure, personal development, business workshops and mindset coaching with the team from Best Life Adventures, Business Depot, Peak Persona and the Nomadic School of Business.
Often in business, we can lose track of where we want to go or need a catalyst to make the change you need to make to succeed.
Whether you are feeling stuck in your business and don’t know what to do next, just starting your business and need a plan, need to dive deep into your strategy with a clear mind or just want to challenge your thinking, this adventure is for you.
We are bringing together in the one amazing place, everyone you need to help you and your business breakthrough:
- Ben Southall, Founder - Best Life Adventures: Real-life experiences of world-record-setting endurance challenges and wilderness adventures that will help you build resilience, resolve and confidence whilst improving our problem-solving skills.
- John Knight, Founder - Business Depot: Business adviser and workshop facilitator with an adventurous, entrepreneurial spirit who will dig deep into your current business model and help shape it for a better future.
- Aaron Birkby. Founder - Peak Persona: Performance guru who will focus your mind to find the best version of yourself and get the most and best out of every day.
- Anthony Willoughby, Founder - Nomadic School of Business: Lean on the nomadic way of living to reflect on your vision and focus and strip back the complexities of the modern world in which we live.
You will need to be either a:
- A startup
- A business owner
- Senior Manager in your business
- About to start your own business
This is your Expedition Dashboard which is your primary Best Life Adventures resource, containing all of the tasks, information and contact channels you need to prepare for your big adventure.
This expedition requires at least 12 participants to go ahead.
Mountain Bike Challenge
Heading out from the capital towards the Mongolian wilderness we ignite your sense of adventure with our mountain bike challenge. Don't worry it's downhill most of the way, all you have to do is watch the trail and take in the view...plus peddle of course.
Embark on a nomadic migration
For centuries the nomadic people have moved their herds and gerrs in line with the seasons, and today we'll help them break camp and transport their lives from summer to autumn pasture lands. It's a lesson in stripping life back to the basics and being part of a team.
Breakthrough Business workshops
Through the entire journey our expert business advisers and facilitators from Business Depot and Nomadic School of Business will help you focus on what is holding you back in your business and work on what you need to do to breakthrough.
Mongolian Horse Adventure
Today we embark on a classic Mongolian adventure with the local nomadic herders - horse riding across the Mongolian steppe. After a short lesson in riding our steeds, we travel as a group between villages. No previous riding experience is necessary and we'll even supply your saddle!
Peak Persona Workshops
Lean on the expertise of Aaron Birky of Peak Persona to make sure you are not the barrier to success in your business but the catalyst for performance.
Climb Tsetsee Gun mountain
Depending on the weather conditions during our time in Mongolia, we'll attempt to summit one of the countries most popular mountains. Trekking through verdant pine forests, along escarpments and past wolf and bear tracks, our trek is a testing day in the Great Outdoors but a hugely fulfilling one too.