- Have you ever wanted to trace your African roots?
- Have you always dreamed of setting foot on the continent where your ancestors have lived since antiquity?
- Have you dreamed of traveling to the continent of Africa to learn about the culture firsthand, but just never found the perfect time?
- Are you into food, history, and culture?
- Are you retired or thinking about retiring and want to live the dream?
- Are you a conscientious traveler who loves wildlife, nature, and sustainable tourism?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then THIS TRIP is for YOU!
Don't listen to what they say...Go See for yourself!
The dates of this fabulous trip are TBD. It's going to be filled with fun, food, and adventure! On this trip, we will be visiting interesting places, and attractions while we immerse ourselves in the culture of this beautiful country. If you are interested in exploring the continent of Africa but don’t know where to begin, Ghana is a great place to start!
- Vacation Health and Safety Guide: 57 pages of tips and resources about every step of a trip and how to minimize the risks due to COVID-19
- Vacation Health and Safety Checklist: A customized list documenting all the health and safety protocols you will experience along your journey.
- Payment plans and financing options
- Transport to and from the airport in Ghana
- Lodging at 4 and 5 stars in Accra, Mole National Park, Kumasi & Cape Coast
- Daily transportation by motorcoach in-country
- Entrance to Attractions
- Meals 2 per day
- Presentation on how to move to Ghana/Invest in Ghana
- Shopping at the open-air markets in Accra and Kumasi
- Relaxation at the beach
- Cultural Activities and much more!
What's Not Included:
- Travel Insurance
- COVID-19 Testing
- Shots (Yellow Fever)
FLIGHTS TO GHANA
Airfare is not included in the cost of this trip. However, we can book your air for you for an additional fee.
The Travel Suppliers for this trip in the country of Ghana require that you purchase travel insurance. You are free to purchase travel insurance from whomever you wish. However, our preferred travel insurance provider is Allianz Global Assist.
There are three ways to pay for your trip. You may pay in full, by our payment plan or financing by our partner Uplift. Our partner, Uplift, offers access to great interest rates. There are no late fees and no pre-payment penalties. Pay over 12 months. You can even include your airfare Trip costs can be up to $15,000 and as low as $500 (not including travel insurance). If interested you can receive a decision in less than one minute on your device. For more information on Uplift send an email to [email protected] or text to 843-593-8474.
Deposits are non-refundable. Any payments that we receive are paid to our travel suppliers. We can not guarantee refunds or credits from entities that are not under our control. In order to receive a refund for your payments, you must purchase travel insurance. Travel insurance will reimburse you for the refundable portion of your payments for "covered reasons".
Ghana Questions & Answers
Do you have questions on what to expect when visiting Ghana? Check out this video! This Q&A session was recorded on Jan, 2, 2021.
Accra City Tours
Tour the capital city of Ghana which sites on the Atlantic coast of West Africa. Experience places like:
- Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum
- W.E. Dubois Center
- Arts and Crafts Center
- The Open Market - Shopping at the Arts Centre Market, Makola Market, jewelry shops, etc.(Makola or Osu),
- Historic Jamestown
- Popular seafront spots Labadi Beach and Kokrobite Beach which offer golden sand and high-energy nightlife.
Northern Region Tours
The Bono East Region is one of the nations most culturally unspoiled (by industrialization) regions in the nation of Ghana. Conservation is a key element of the people who reside there. As a result the Bono East Region has some of the most amazing tourist sites. Explore the Kintampo Water Falls is one of the highest falls in Ghana, having three main drop points. At the point where the Pumpu River falls some 230 feet down beautiful rocky steps to continue its journey towards the Black Volta River.
Boabeng Fiema Monkey Sanctuary makes for a great day out and hosts a rare breed of Monkeys who are considered citizens of the town. The community plants fruit trees just for these monkeys.
Ashanti Kingdom Tours
Visit Kumasi, the Ashanti Regional Capital. Immerse yourself in the garden city. Kumasi is known as the cultural center for the Ashante Empire. The Asante Empire (Asante Twi: Asanteman) was an Akan empire and kingdom which existed from 1701 to 1957. Ashanti king Osei Tutu (c. 1695 – 1717) and his adviser Okomfo Anokye established the Ashanti Kingdom, with the Golden Stool of Asante as a sole unifying symbol.
Immerse yourself in the Ashanti culture by visiting places such as the National Cultural Center offers craft workshops and dance performances. The cultural center includes the Prempeh II Jubilee Museum, which displays jewelry and ceremonial clothing belonging to the 20th-century Ashanti king. Visit the Adanwomase Kente weaving community and learn the history and meaning of the Kente cloth and watch ( and participate) how it is made.
Visit the Central Region of Ghana for a tour to Cape Coast with its palm-lined beaches like Brenu Beach and eye-opening Slave Dungeon museums, reminiscent of colonialism and the transatlantic slave trade. Immerse yourself in the Ghana's past as you learn of the Slave Route at places such as Assin Manso Ancestral Slave River Site.
Enjoy the natural wonder of Kakum National Park which is a protected rainforest. Walk the Canopy walkway suspended on tree-tops. The park is also home to endangered mammals such as bongo antelopes, as forest elephants and primates like the Diana monkey.
View In Maps