Hanoi to Ninh Binh in one day – Private Tour
6 am or 7:00 am: Depart from Hanoi early this morning and drive overland to Ninh Binh province, a beautiful and rustic countryside.
After 2-hour driving, upon arrival, take a 3-hour sampan boat rowing at Trang An. This area is famous for its wonderful landscape of karst formations. The scenery along the gentle row is stunning and it is deserved to be the highlight activities of the day.
Back to the dock and move to a local restaurant for a Vietnamese local food lunch!
In the afternoon, transfer by car to the Hang Mua area by car where you'll embark on a hike up to Ngoa Long Mountain. There are about 500 steps to go to the summit of this limestone mountain. The panoramic view from the top is worth your hard work!
Get back down and continue on with a gentle walk on the ground of rice fields, villages, and ponds of lotus.
Get on the car and ride back to Hanoi. Arrive at around 5-6pm. End of the trip and relax!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hanoi City Center
- English-speaking tour guide and driver
- Transportation with air-conditioning
- Boat and bikes (if need to use Bicycles)
- Entrance fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as shopping, other beverage, etc.
3,290,000 VND/pax = 140$ USD per pax
6,580,000 VND/2people = 280$ USD Total
- Cancelling 12 hours before the tour: 50% charged
- Cancelling last minute: 100% charged