Dubai is the quintessential land of opulence, wealth, and astonishing skyscrapers that stand alongside traditional mosques and desert sand dunes.
Dubai strives to be bigger, grander, and more lavish than any other place in the world. Dubai is home to the world’s most expensive hotel, the tallest building, the largest mall, and the list goes on. Now, from October 1, 2021, to March 31, 2022, Dubai will host the World Expo – Expo 2020 Dubai. This Expo takes place every 5 years in a different city around the world and this year, the Expo will be held in the Middle East for the first time and of course, Dubai is its home.
Expo 2020 Dubai
You have never really been to the Middle East until you’ve done the signature Desert Safari. Nothing beats a firsthand experience of coasting through the sand dunes of great Arabia.
• A luxury 4x4 vehicle will be sent to pick you up from your hotel and take you straight to the desert.
• Brace yourself for an hour-long, exhilarating dune-bashing experience.
• Step out of the vehicle and soak in the grandeur of the golden desert sunset. Remember to take photos.
• Test your balance and try sandboarding. Sliding down a slope of sand can truly be lots of fun!
• Grab the opportunity to ride a camel.
• Feast on a sumptuous BBQ dinner buffet at the authentic Bedouin camp, where you will also be treated to live cultural entertainment.
• Drop by the henna tattoo painting booth and get inked with a traditional Arabic design.
Dubai City Tour
You will be transported from your hotel to Dubai’s historical neighborhoods of Bastikiya and Al Fahidi.
Experiences will include a walking tour of ancient Arabian buildings, mosques, homes and artifacts.
This will be followed by an Abra (water taxi) ride across the Dubai Creek, where the group will get to shop at Dubai’s traditional Gold & Spice Souq.
You will have the opportunity explore Dubai’s most vibrant and awe-inspiring structures along Sheikh Zayed Road, Jumeirah Beach, Dubai Marina, JBR, and the iconic Palm Jumeirah.
You will have a Photo stop opportunity at Burj Al Arab and Atlantis The Palm.
Located on Level 148 of the world’s tallest tower, At The Top, Burj Khalifa gives you a captivating panorama of Dubai, a view you wouldn’t find anywhere else in the city. Enjoy an uninterrupted bird’s eye view of various parts of the city, from the famous Sheikh Zayed Road and its rows of skyscrapers, the charming old structures up to the glistening coastal waters.
Abu Dhabi and the Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque
Dubai COVID-19 Entry Requirements
Overton Travel Safe Escape
Dubai - United Arab Emirates