----- Protect Your Adventure & Retreat Business -----
REFUND PROTECT | Best Practices
with Bianca Giles of Reho Study Tours
Increase your profits - protect your business against cancellations
Bianca Giles is a Manager at Reho Study Tours, Australia’s leading supplier of Study Tours, since 1992.
During this webinar Bianca is sharing her experience with Refund Protect as the service Reho Tours offers to their clients.
WHAT IS REFUND PROTECT
Refund Protect is for any company in the world that makes bookings that are non-refundable and whose customers would like the ‘option’ of a refund in circumstances that are unforeseen and outside of their control.
This is especially helpful if a traveler needs to cancel last minute and you cannot offer a refund per your cancellation policy.
Keep your travelers happy without being out of pocket!
- What is Refund Protect and how it works.
- Why did you decide to integrate with RP? Why would you recommend RP to other travel businesses?
- How do you explain the difference between refundable bookings and travel insurance? Can you/should travelers have both?
- What is the RP adoption rate among your travelers?
- How do you communicate the RP terms to travelers? Did you come across any misunderstandings?
- What do you recommend operators put in their terms and conditions regarding RP / What did you change in your terms & conditions when implementing RP?
- How did it impact your relationship with the clients?
- Have you experienced additional Customer care costs from increased inquiries
- The Refundable booking costs 5% for the traveler, but YouLi can be configured to add more.
- What % booking cost do you typically recommend?
- How do you define Cancellation (during cooling-off period) vs applying for a Refund?
- When does the trip "Start" for the purposes of claiming – when you leave your house on the way to the airport? Or when you arrive at the start of your tour if the flight is not included?
- Currently YouLi makes it possible to make the ENTIRE booking refundable, but you’re looking to allow them to make individual payments refundable, why is that important?
FAQ & Resources:
- Help document about YouLi - RP integration
Example Refund Protect FAQ for your Travelers (curtesy of Reho Study Tours)
Here is a short teaser:
(Full webinar is located in the REPLAY section)
WHO this is for:
✔ Group travel professionals looking to protect their travelers against unpredictable circumstances prior to the departure