----- Set up Affiliates. Grow Community. Increase Bookings. -----
Building Affiliate Relationships | BEST PRACTICES
with Katie Broadhurst of Peak Flow OBM
How To Launch Your Own Affiliate Program:
- Best practices in Affiliate Agreements
- Brand Ambassadors Vs Loyalty Programs
- Referral Commissions & Reporting
- Potential Challenges & Risk Management
1. Setting up your affiliate network:
- Who are your affiliates and how to give them access to your trips?
- What is your agreement with each of the affiliates?
- What are the best practices in setting a “fair” referral commission?
2. Affiliate reporting:
- The tools to make tracking your affiliates and commissions easy
- What is the process of paying out?
- What is a “Partner Referral Program” Vs “Traveler Loyalty Program”
- How to set up the right expectations with your affiliates
- How to share your itineraries with partners – referral links Vs “Integrate with website” feature
4. IMPORTANT: To turn on the “Affiliate” feature on your YouLi account, email to [email protected]
🎯 Learn new tools available to grow your group travel businesses and community
WHO this is for:
✔ Group Tour Operators and Travel Experience Designers
✔ Adventure Trip Leaders & Business Owners
✔ Travel Agents with the focus on family and team trips
Jen Fein - CEO, Digital Engineer, Tech Visionary
Jen Fein is the product visionary behind YouLi
and epic group travel planner.
After years of building digital products as an engineer and product manager for large global businesses, Jennifer is now making software that empowers passionate people to start and scale group travel businesses. She met her technical co-founder Bron at a #shehacks event in Melbourne. Together they are growing YouLi into the Shopify for group travel.
She is also the co-author of Ready to Start? Becoming an Entrepreneur in Australia. And a regular speaker/moderator.
Katie Broadhurst - Online Business Manager, Adventure Travel
I have over a decade of leading in operations for local and international small to medium-sized companies. By providing awesome customer service and being committed to creating solutions, I am able to ensure people are happy.
I am an organizational machine, thriving on managing a lot of tasks at once and can prioritize effectively. Being proactive at identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions is how I am wired. I want the best (sometimes not the easiest) solutions and maintain an unwavering commitment to do what is right.
Being highly flexible and adaptable are key elements to my life and my work. My passion for active adventure travel is paralleled by my passion for getting outside and living it!
Learn more about my Online Business Management Services via https://bit.ly/3cdfYQw