-- Empowering Masterclass For The Travel Industry Professionals
How To Identify the Best Booking Flow for YOUR Audience
Replace E-Commerce Checkout with the Booking Flow Designed For Group Travel
with the YouLi team
What is your booking flow?
To identify the best checkout flow for YOUR audience, answer the following questions:
- Do you collect applications before approving guests for a trip?
- Do you run "abandoned cart" campaigns?
- Do you prefer collecting deposit at the moment of registration?
- What channels do you use to promote a new trip?
YouLi now offers two checkout flows to choose from depending on your audience:
- Default register-to-pay flow allows visitors to review trip details and enter their email before making a commitment to the booking. This flow is great if you run abandoned cart campaigns and collect interest for future marketing.
- One-page checkout flow minimizes distractions and leads your website visitor straight to the payment options, therefore streamlining the checkout experiences. This flow is perfect for private trips and promoted destination events, where the website visitors are coming in ready to book. This checkout flow was custom developed for WHOA Travel.
During this webinar we will be discussing the application of the two alternative checkout flows for group travel companies, as well as possible customizations.
Join us to learn the best practices and business applications. Share your register/booking flow and ask questions.
Watch the overview of the new one-page checkout page.
WHO this is for:
✔ Group travel companies
✔ Business Founders, Operational Managers, Independent Agents.