A Private Retreat for Your Group of up to 18 people
During the four-day, three-night Moab Mindful Running Retreat, situated in a stunning desert landscape of red rock, soaring cliffs and delicate natural arches, your group will enjoy world-class trail running, connection and rejuvenation.
Each day’s run offers a new challenge, and therefore opportunity, to learn something new and take your running to a whole new level because it is possible to be the runner you want to be without having to train harder and push yourself to exhaustion. While it’s not necessary to have run trails before, this retreat is recommended for runners who can comfortably run 8 miles or more on the road. With the support of your professional running guides, you’ll be able run at your own pace, without needing to keep up with anyone else. You’ll stop frequently to soak up the views, snack and hydrate and savor each mindful moment.
Immerse yourself in the powerful healing energy of this vibrant desert landscape as you run scenic, challenging trails at a pace that is playful, relaxed and social.
We recommend this destination in March, April, September or October.
3 Nights at the Red Cliffs Lodge
Restorative Yoga Class for Runners
Run Wild Retreats Gift Bag
- Custom sublimated Performance Run Tee
- Zipper Travel Bag, great for storing toiletries and other small items
- Engraved faux-leather luggage tag
- Two Run Wild Retreats stickers
- Run Wild Retreats Performance Run Hat by BoCo Gear
- Run Wild Retreats Custom Buff neck scarf
Retreat Travel Specialist on Call
Custom Group Trip Organizing App
This App makes it easy to:
- Keep track of who's coming and who hasn't yet committed
- Keep track of who's paid for their spot (if paying individually)
- Individual's add-ons or extra services
- See who's read the materials you sent and the tasks you've assigned them
- See who has completed their required retreat participant intake forms
- Keep track of special dietary needs and other requests
- Manage all your group emails in one trip planned activity feed
- Organize any other tasks or actions you want your group members to take before and after the retreat
If you choose not to have a retreat leader with your group, then a member of your group will take the lead on itinerary management. Included with the retreat package are your drivers and professional guides for every run, of course. We'll provide you with a detailed itinerary that clearly spells out all the services that are included in your retreat package. You won't have to deal with any hotel or restaurant bills.
With either option, you get to simply show up and run!
Daily Private Transportation
Extra Nights at Red Cliffs Lodge
Note: breakfast and other incidentals are not included in this room rate.
Klean Kanteen Water Bottle
Moab, UT, USA