If you are a regional startup looking to build out your network and be inspired by our outstanding group of mentors and experts, join the cohort and immerse yourself in our 2.5 day Brisbane Mission.
Here is what we have planned!
- Visit local incubators and tech hubs
- Meet with mentors on investment, and perfect your pitch
- Sessions on programs, accelerators and grants
- Masterclass' with innovation experts
- Network, learn and collaborate with other Queensland AgTech startups
This mission will give you the tools, knowledge and connections to help take your startup to the next level.
The Startup Catalyst team are currently working through our COVID safe plan. We will take all necessary measures to ensure participants health and safety during the mission.
To confirm your place, click the "Register Now!" at the bottom of the page!
The schedule for day one will include:
- the opportunity to meet with with Leanne Kemp, Queensland Chief Entrepreneur and the Advance Queensland team
- private session on attracting local investment with Llew Jury, Founder and MD of Sprint Ventures
- startup masterclass with Peter Laurie, Director of Junta, Startup Catalyst mission leader & RiverPitch coach
- Queensland Founder Panel
We'll also host an official dinner with guests, giving the cohort the opportunity to network with key members of the Brisbane innovation ecosystem.
Another full day of content and networking, events include:
- visit and meet the team from one of Queensland's leading Innovation Hubs
- Site visits
- UKDIT overview + Aussie Founders Panel - hear from the startups who are scaling in the UK
- Networking event hosted by UKDIT
Investor Breakfast with TEN13
Meet with local Brisbane investor Steve Baxter and the team from TEN13 for a networking breakfast. Gain insights into what investors are looking for, what makes a startup stand out, and try out your pitch!
The mission will officially end at 11am to allow for onward travel.
Brisbane QLD, Australia