If you are a regional startup looking to build out your network and be inspired by our outstanding group of mentors and experts, join the cohort and immerse yourself in our 2.5 day Brisbane Mission.
Here is what we have planned!
- Visit local incubators and tech hubs
- Meet with mentors on investment, and perfect your pitch
- Sessions on programs, accelerators and grants
- Masterclass' with innovation experts
- Network, learn and collaborate with other Queensland AgTech startups
This mission will give you the tools, knowledge and connections to help take your startup to the next level.
To confirm your place, click the "Register Now!" at the bottom of the page!
The schedule for day one will include:
- the opportunity to meet with with Leanne Kemp, Queensland Chief Entrepreneur and the Advance Queensland team
- tours with accelerators, incubators, corporate innovation labs including River City Labs & Arc Hardware Incubator
- private session on attracting local investment with River City Labs EIR
- virtual masterclass with key international speakers on entering the US & UK markets
- networking events with guests from the Brisbane innovation ecosystem
Another full day of content and networking, events include:
- BHP Innovation Hub
- Queensland Startup Founder Panel
- Austrade, Landing Pad Program
We'll also host an official dinner with guests, giving the cohort the opportunity to network with other Queensland startups and connect with key members of the Brisbane innovation ecosystem.
Meet with local Brisbane investors for a networking breakfast. Gain insights into what they're looking for, what makes a startup stand out, and work on your pitch!
The mission will officially end at 11am to allow for onward travel.
Brisbane QLD, Australia