If you are a regional startup looking to build out your network and be inspired by our outstanding group of mentors and experts, join the cohort and immerse yourself in our 2.5 day Brisbane Mission.
Here is what we have planned!
- Visit local incubators and tech hubs
- Meet with mentors on investment, and perfect your pitch
- Sessions on programs, accelerators and grants
- Masterclass' with innovation experts
- Network, learn and collaborate with other Queensland AgTech startups
This mission will give you the tools, knowledge and connections to help take your startup to the next level.
The Startup Catalyst team are currently working through our COVID safe plan. We will take all necessary measures to ensure participants health and safety during the mission.
To confirm your place, click the "Register Now!" at the bottom of the page!
The schedule for day one will include:
- Todd McGregor, GM Startup Catalyst: mission overview and what's on the agenda
- Llew Jury, Founder and MD of Sprint Ventures: private session on attracting local investment
- Peter Laurie, Director of Junta: startup masterclass with Startup Catalyst mission leader & RiverPitch coach
- Bo Hanson, 4x Olympian, 3x Olympic Medalist and Director of Athlete Assessments: improve with coaching strategies and performance advice
- Leanne Kemp, Queensland Chief Entrepreneur and the Advance Queensland team: Q&A
We'll also host an official dinner, giving the cohort the opportunity to network with key members of the Brisbane innovation ecosystem.
Another full day of content and networking, events include:
- Arc Hardware Incubator: Visit the space and meet with CEO, Victor Vicario
- DAF, Health & Food Sciences Precinct, Coopers Plains: Site visit and tour of the facility
- Digital Factory Panel Presentation: meet the team and hear about delivering high value, high impact digital solutions at velocity within a large organisation
- Trade & Investment Queensland: session on Overseas Market Opportunities, what are your options?
- UKDIT overview: find out what benefits the UK has to offer as well as how the Department for International Trade can help
- Aussie Founders Panel: hear from the startups who are scaling in the UK
- Networking event hosted by UKDIT
We will round out the evening with a casual dinner at Howard Smith Wharves.
Investor Breakfast with TEN13
Meet with local Brisbane investor Steve Baxter and the team from TEN13 for a networking breakfast. Gain insights into what investors are looking for, what makes a startup stand out, and try out your pitch!
The mission will officially end at 11am to allow for onward travel.
Fortitude Valley QLD, Australia