Join my Cuban Adventure-travel like a local
UP-DATE; dates to be confirmed for late 2021. You can register with no deposit until dates are confirmed.
Join me and eight other fabulous women on this amazing, fun 10 day Cuban adventure.
This tour takes you from the bustling and vibrant Havana, to the historic Santa Clara, and gives you the chance to experience the more traditional and rural sides of Cuba, with stays in Trinidad, Cienfuegos and Viñales .
We will have ten days soaking up the amazing culture & art, salsa rhythms, cool rum and fun times.
The tour is over eight days with a day pre and post tour to refresh and unwind. Making a total of ten days.
There will be plenty of free time balanced with fun activities and learning about this amazingly complex country.
We will have our own local guide to show us all those places beyond the tourist trail, plus me as your host. I have been on this tour myself, so can highly recommend it. I found Cuba one of the most complex yet incredibly interesting and fun countries I have traveled to, that's why I want to share it with you!
There will be plenty of opportunities where we can explore, enjoy local eats and night life. Cubans are amazing artists and dancer’s so get read to get those feet tapping to salsa rhythms and soaking up the vivid culture.
All accommodation is twin share in comfort level province guest house.
- Private transport for length of tour itinerary and included activities
- Airport arrival transfer on group basis
- Activities as listed in itinerary
- Meals as listed above ( starters & desserts are not included )
- Local guide throughout
- Me as your personal host
CUBAN ADVENTURE WITH WANDERLUST SOLO WOMEN TOURS
Duration; x9 nights and x10 days.
- DAY 1; Havana-Arrival transfer, pre tour. Welcome from your host Gina of Wanderlust Solo Women Tours, refresh yourself.
- DAY 2; Free morning/day rest up. Evening group meeting with tour leader, group dinner. D
- Day 3; Walking tour of old Havana, get familiar with this stunning historic town, travel to the country side and the town of Viñuales . Viñuales- orientation tour. Take in the laid back vibe and lush surroundings. B,L
- Day 4; Viñuales- walking tour-visit to the tobacco plantations. Lear all about this iconic export of Cuba and maybe try a cigar! Informal Salsa lesson, go on you know you want to try, one of the major pass times of the locals. Organic farm dinner, learn where your food comes from and enjoy Cuban cuisine. B,D
- DAY 5; Cienfuegos- Bay of Pigs swim and stop, learn about the amazing cold war history of the beautiful bay and soak in the stunning waters. Korimacao Community Project visit. Here we learn about a local project-part of our “Giving back” ethos. Cienfuegos orientation walks including visit to Palacio Del Valle. B
- DAY 6; Trinidad- Visit Che Guevara Mausoleum and museum, learn all about this famous man and his mission from the Cuban perspective. Arrive Trinidad for ordination walk; enjoy the Spanish influenced architecture and cobbled streets. Santeria Priest visit. B,D
- DAY 7; Trinidad- Free day, optional activities-day trip to Ancon Beach, grab your bikini /bathers and a cold beer, let’s go to the beach! B
- DAY 8; Havana-Convertible car tour of Havana including a visit to Revolution square. Yes it’s time to get those amazing shots of the famous cars of Cuba and get the wind in your hair. B,D
- DAY 9; Havana-end of Cuban Adventures tour, free time. B
- DAY 10; Havana- end of group tour with Wanderlust Solo Women Tours, farewells and transfers. B
* B=Breakfast D=Dinner L=Lunch
VISA'S; If traveling from New Zealand the cost of a visa is $80.00, I will supply you with the visa application form, which is usually processed in 5 workings days. Outside of New Zealand, please contact your countries Cuban Embassy.
*NOTE: I recommend traveling via Canada or other destinations rather than the US, visa requirements do change if traveling via a US port. All info can be found on Cuban Embassy visa application form, which I will send you once registered.
- International Flights
- Airport departure transfer on Group basis
- Visa and passport fees
- All meals not listed as included above
- Tips (tour leader, local guides, musicians and meals)
- Optional activities/day-tours/excursions
- Excess baggage fees
Hi and welcome.
I can't wait to be your host on our Cuban Adventure. After experiencing this tour for myself I just can't wait to share this amazing and vibrant country with you.
A little bit about me:
I am the woman behind Wanderlust Solo Women Tours. I'm passionate about ensuring all my tours & retreats are fun filled and informative.
I was inspired to encourage and facilitate women’s travel after my own trans-formative experiences whilst exploring the world solo, after a relationship break up and a total refocus on life.
I hope to infuse each tour & retreat with opportunity for women to try new things, push the boundaries of their comfort zones and see the beauty that the world has to offer all the while forming solid friendships with like-minded women.
Building confidence & friendships through travel
Day two-tour starts-Havana
DAY 2; Free morning/day rest up. Evening group meeting with tour leader, group dinner. D
Day two-Havana to Viñuales-
Day 3; Walking tour of old Havana, get familiar with this stunning historic town, travel to the country side and the town of Vinales. Viñuales- orientation tour. Take in the laid back vibe and lush surroundings. B,L
DAY 6; Trinidad- Visit Che Guevara Mausoleum and museum, learn all about this famous man and his mission from the Cuban perspective. Trinidad ordinations walk; enjoy the Spanish influenced architecture and cobbled streets. Santeria Priest visit.
Day seven-Trinidad, and Ancon Beach
DAY 7; Trinidad- Free day, optional activities-day trip to Ancon Beach, grab your bikini and a cold beer, let’s go to the beach! B
Day eight- Havana
DAY 8; Havana-Convertible car tour of Havana including a visit to Revolution square. Yes it’s time to get those amazing shots of the famous cars of Cuba and get the wind in your hair. B,D
View In Maps