BALI BLISS RETREAT-a retreat with a difference!
Register for when we can experience magical Bali again, and you'll be the first to know when this date is launched.
Bali bliss Retreat, 1st May 2022
I’m so excited to share this taste of Bali with you.
There will be a limited space of only x8 spots as I want to allow for flexibility, and a more intimate group experience.
Spend x7 nights in beautiful villa accommodation, where you will experience the spiritual and cultural side of Bali.
Treat yourself to yoga and meditation, jewellery making & card reading, a water purification ceremony, baby turtle release and blessing, cultural connection, a cooking class, glorious pamper sessions, plus much more!
All while building magical new friendships on the Island of the Gods.
Dates; 1st May, x7 nights
Accommodation; x7 nights private villas, each villa has it’s own pool. There are x2 private rooms and x3 twin share rooms available;we will team you up with an awesome room buddy if your traveling alone.
- x7 breakfasts
- x5 group dinners
- x2 lunch’s
- x2 pamper sessions
- x1 yoga session
- Guided visit to Tirta Empul; this is a stunning temple where you will get to partake in a water blessing, as well as our own private blessing by our healer guide within the temple. .
- After our blessing at Tirta Empul we will head out for a sunset, private baby turtle release on a remote beach; learn about the turtle conservation, make our own blessings; includes dinner at our guides local home- *vegetarian
- x1 Jewellery Studio/Intuitive card reading at Sanur Jewellery Studio, then walk along the beach in Sanur itself to The Tree Bar for sunset cocktails, do some shopping or grab a spa session.
- x1 cooking class and rice field visit- includes your dinner.
- Visit the serene Pyramids of Chi, for our healing sound morning session.
- E-Bike tour through local villages, or half day tour- includes lunch. Plus we also explore sites like the Jatiluwih Rice Terraces, more shopping at the Ubud Markets, Guided walk through the village rice fields. We allow for flexibility here, so will try and fit in and explore as many sites as we can.
- x1 Community involvement. Remember we have a “Pay it forward” ethos, and donate a percentage of all profit back to the community we stay in.
- x2 Transfers to and from Villa’s
- Free time to just chill, shop or we can arrange for anything extra you’d like to do.
- Plus me as your personal host!
Hi and welcome.
I can't wait to be your host on our Bali Bliss Retreat. After experiencing Bali many times now and falling in love with the people & culture, hosting fabulous retreats with a difference is a dream come true. I just can't wait to share the Island of the Gods with you.
A little bit about me:
I am the woman behind Wanderlust Solo Women Tours. I'm passionate about ensuring all my tours & retreats are fun filled and informative.
I was inspired to encourage and facilitate women’s travel after my own trans-formative experiences whilst exploring the world solo, after a relationship break up and a total refocus on life.
I hope to infuse each tour & retreat with opportunity for women to try new things, push the boundaries of their comfort zones and see the beauty that the world has to offer all the while forming solid friendships with like-minded women.
Building confidence & friendships through travel
Private and remote baby turtle release.
Our own private baby turtle release at the Bali Turtle conservation farm, Balian
Private blessing within Tirta Empul complex
While at Titrta Empul Gede will guide us through a blessing with the temples priest. Locals will be along side you while you recieve this very special experience.
Visiting and exploring the rice field terraces.
While E-biking we will get to stop at the world famous rice field terraces in Ubud, grab a chance to hop on a Bali swing for that special photo.
Get creative making your own jewelry .
We get to get a very special creative session at the Sanur Jewlery Studio.
Beautiful gentle yoga session
Never tried yoga before? That's OK, all levels are welcome for this gentle morning wake up.
DAY 2; Breakfast then morning intro & welcome and talk about the weeks events and activities. Local village rice field walk *optional, time for your first pamper. Cooking class, dinner included.
Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia