BALI BLISS RETREAT ~A retreat with a difference~ Travel for the Soul.
The new and last retreat date for 2023 now launched.
Bali Bliss Retreat, 18th-25th Oct-2023
I’m so excited to share this taste of Bali with you.
There will be a limited space of only x8 spots as I want to allow for flexibility and a more intimate group experience.
Spend x7 nights in beautiful villa accommodation, where you will experience the spiritual and cultural side of Bali.
Treat yourself and try a gentle yoga session in a safe environment, jewelry making, a water purification ceremony, a private baby turtle release, and blessing, cultural connection, a traditional cooking class, visit the Pyramids of Chi, glorious pamper sessions, plus much more!
All while building magical new friendships on the Island of the Gods.
Dates; 18th-25th Oct 2023, x7 nights
Accommodation; x7 nights authentic style villas. There are x4 private rooms and x4 twin share rooms available.
- x7 breakfasts
- x5 group dinners
- x2 lunch’s
- x2 pamper sessions
- x1 yoga session
- Guided visit to Tirta Empul; this is a stunning temple where you will get to partake in a water blessing, as well as our own private blessing by our healer guide within the temple. NOTE; *temple and cultural protocol means that if you have your period you will be unable to receive the water purification and blessing. Please chat with us so we can arrange (if it allows) to fit in another time in the itinerary schedule.
- After our blessing at Tirta Empul we will head out for a sunset, private baby turtle release on a remote beach; learn about turtle conservation, and make our own blessings; including a meal at our guide's local home- *vegetarian
- x1 Jewellery Class where you get to create your own piece of sterling silver jewelry and learn about an all-natural process of this art.
- x1 cooking class by Made- includes your dinner.
- Visit the serene Pyramids of Chi, for our healing sound morning session.
- E-Bike tour through local villages, *optional. Plus we also explore sites like the Rice Terraces, more shopping at the Ubud Markets, and Guided walk through the village rice fields. We allow for flexibility here, so will try and fit in and explore as many sites as we can.
- x1 Group dinner out at one of our favorite paddock-to-plant, plant-based eateries.
- x1 Community involvement. Remember we have a “Pay it forward” ethos and donate a percentage of all profit back to the community we stay in, a welcoming ceremony. Or take the opportunity to add in an optional extra day tour.
- x2 Transfers to and from Villa’s
Free time to just chill, shop or we can arrange for anything extra you’d like to do.
Plus me, as your personal host!
NOTE* You don’t pay an extra single supplement on our tours/retreats. We will do our best to team you up with other like-minded women in twin share rooms. ACCOMMODATION: There is a mix of x4 private rooms and x4 twin share rooms available.
- x1 Private Villa with x2 Twin Share rooms. Villa sleeps 4 persons in total. We will team you up with an awesome room buddy if you are traveling alone.
- x1 Villa with x2 private rooms-sleeps x2 persons in total.
- x2 Villa’s - sleeps x1 person each.