Will you join us for a Escape Weekend?
Will you join us on a escape weekend? Time out just for you.
I am now taking registrations for this two night get away right here on the beautiful Coromandel Peninsula.
There will be only x5 places on this 3 day event, so register your name and pay your deposit to secure your space and join us on this fun weekend, where you get to relax, recharge and have a fabulous time doing so.
RELAX-RECHARGE AND HAVE FUN
- Who wants to chill out in a beautiful rustic log cabin?
- Soak in a private hot tub while sipping your favorite wine?
- Try your hand at learning how to make pottery at a local studio?
- Connect and explore some of New Zealand's top walks?
- Unwind with a gentle morning meditation session?
- Enjoy making mulled-wine and lush local produce?
TIME OUT to RELAX & INDULGED.
Register your spot now, only 5 spaces available.
Get your creative juices flowing and make your own creations with Laughing Pottery, using all natural local clay's.
Explore the property and take a dip in the natural swimming hole. Or soak in the hot-tub with your favourite wine.
Walk the historic Karangahake Gorge and make a stop at the Karangahake Estate Winery for lush food and refreshments
Weather permitting stroll the stunning Waihi beach and enjoy the history at the historic Windows Loop walk.
Unwind and relax with a gentle beginners yoga session at the NEST.
Lap up a gorgeous group dinner at our cabin with produce from the Falls Retreat Restaurant and enjoy lush local produce and food.
This is a great opportunity to make new friends and connections, or get away with your best friend!
- x2 nights accommodation
- x2 breakfasts
- Pottery class where you make x2 bowls & x1 cup,
- Share platters
- Shared starter at Karangahake Estate Winery
- Local walks;weather permitting.
- Meditation/yoga session at the NEST.
- Welcome goody bag.
- x1 group dinner which we all get involved in at our log cabin-first night, with gorgeous produce from the Falls Retreat.
- All transport from meeting point and while on escape weekend; *own transport to meeting point.
- And of course great company.
Dates; 23,24, 25th April
Cost; $632.00nz pp-twin share, don't worry we team you up with another awesome female traveler
Register now, and secure your space with a deposit of $150.00 NZ .
Balance due 20 days prior weekend
Laughing Pottery session
Relax at The Nest
Explore the historic Karangahake Gorge
Hi and welcome.
I can't wait to be your host on my Summer Escape weekend. We all need a bit of "me" time to recharge our batteries, get inspired and make amazing new connections. This weekend is designed to give you a stress free, fun and creative time away. Where you get to unwind, grab a glass of your favorite wine, soak in the hot tub or take a dip in the lush swimming hole and make great new friends.
A little bit about me:
I am the woman behind Wanderlust Solo Women Tours. I'm passionate about ensuring all my tours & retreats are fun filled and informative.
I was inspired to encourage and facilitate women’s travel after my own trans-formative experiences whilst exploring the world solo, after a relationship break up and a total refocus on life.
I hope to infuse each tour & retreat with opportunity for women to try new things, push the boundaries of their comfort zones and see the beauty that the world has to offer all the while forming solid friendships with like-minded women.
Building confidence & friendships through travel
Waikino, New Zealand