Fun girls day out retreat.
Do you feel like escaping away for a day once travel restrictions are lifted, and have a fun girls day out?
Come join us and get creative, while having a few laughs; we all need that!
Make botanical art, enjoy a boutique distillery, local markets and visit a stunning hidden little Coromandel gem.
I am taking bookings now to give us all something to look forward to.
Date; 16th October, 9am start
*Please register to show interest and get booking instructions.
- Creative botanical art printing on wool & silk.
- Private boutique gin distillery tasting
- Local weekend market visit
- Enjoy local lunch provided
- Stroll the stunning Mahara Garden, Pottery and Sculptures.
- Transport once in Thames for all activities.
- Tea/coffee and snacks
This day trip will be limited to only x8 women, so make sure you register to secure your spot.
- 9.00am meet up-I Site Center, Thames.
- 9.15am Thames Grahamstown Markets.
- 10am Botanical art printing.
- 1pm lunch provided.
- 2pm Boutique gin distillery tasting.
- 3.30pm Mahara, sculpture and pottery gardens, Thames coast.
- 5.00pm head back to Thames approx 30 mins.
Cost is for all activities, transport to and from Thames and lunch.
- All activities as stated in itinerary, incl entrance fees
- All transport ex-Thames and return
- Water, tea/coffee
- Your host
*Not included: transport to meeting point, additional food/beverages for lunch is not included in the price.
Start time; 9.00am
Cost; introductory price; $299.00nz
Deposit of $100.00 required upon booking and securing your spot. Balance due 20 days prior event.
Meeting point; Free parking can be found at Danby Field carpark. Meeting point Thames Isite Centre. Directions
Mahara Sculpture and Pottery gardens-Thames Coast
Come stroll a magical and supremely peaceful haven in 10 acres of loveliness set in the Tapu Valley, right in the heart of the Coromandel Peninsula, just a few kilometres north of Thames. A piece of paradise combining a blend of the manicured with more than a touch of the wild side, the result of years of dedication and vision by Heather Chesterman its creator.
Boutique Gin Distillery Tasting
Get your taste buds ready-Boutique Gin Distillery Tasting
Come try these beautifully crafted boutique gins, produced with love and only the best sourced ingredients. Learn about what goes into gins to produce the different flavours and the process in which to make them. Enjoy a tasting and purchase your favourite to take home.
Botanical Printing art
Come Learn how to make beautiful, one of a kind prints onto paper and fabric. Using natural plant and vegetable material found anywhere in our backyard or kitchen!
We will learn how to prepare fabric for dyeing, how to choose plant material, how to transfer the pigments in our foraged material onto a large piece of silk/wool fabric and onto a small stack of quality postcard size papers.
Thames, New Zealand